Sorry it has taken me so long to post again. After my trip to Arizona, I emailed both VCommerce and CareFX to follow up, but have not heard back from anyone. It seems that is the new way companies like to tell someone they're not pursuing you anymore...silence. So, we have decided to accept Novell's offer to work remotely, and thus are now just focused on selling the house and looking for the right one down in Arizona. Our last chat with the realtor told us that the market in Utah is as it is elsewhere, slow. People are apparently more worried about the economy than about buying our house. Cassi thinks it's rude, so I guess we'll just have to be patient. We have had 3 people come through, but the last of them was about 3 weeks ago. However, the weather is just starting to get nice, so we're hoping that will get people in a more buying mood. Plus, the green grass will look better for selling than the snow-topped roof will.
On the family front, we had Megan's 2nd birthday last Sunday (Cassi will post pictures of that later), and we're all gearing up for Easter this Sunday. So far, I'm just doing OK in my March Madness brackets, but I've been so out of really following sports for so long, that I'm always surprised to get any points.
1 comment:
Keep moving forward. . . I love Meet the Robinson's. They were talking about your move.
Post a Comment