Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two months later...and we are still alive

I can't believe it has already been 8 weeks since Adam arrived (well, 8 weeks on Tuesday). Our last post said we would post again later when we had more time...Well, I have come to learn with a little newborn, a potty-training toddler, and a preschool kid that there just isn't more time. We have had a lot of fun ups and downs in the past 2 months. Adam is a great baby. The girls love him and they are wonderful mommy helpers...most of the time. :) My mom and grandma came and stayed with us for a week when Adam was born. It was so nice to have them here. They are a huge help, and we even got a few card games in. I have also had so much help from Chris' family. This experience of transitioning to 3 kids has been easy with their help. Here's my list of things I love about Adam....

Snuggling
Full body stretching
Yawning that takes up his whole face
Smiles
Cooing
How much he looks like Chris when Chris is holding him
Any time I get 4 or more hours of sleep in a row
Cute boy clothes

It is hard to imagine our family now without him. We love our little man! It's amazing how fast kids grow. I made a little video to show pictures because there are so many to show! This is actually my first video I have ever made. Chris is so good at it, that I haven't ever tried to do it. This might not be as good as Chris would make, but I tried!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great job on the video -- it's great to see some pictures of Adam a little older. We can't wait to meet him!
Hope you get some more sleep soon :)

Cori said...

Glad the transition to 3 is going well. I need to meet the little guy!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Such cute pictures! We can't wait to see him in person soon!

Becky said...

So cute! Kids grow so fast! And three is so much fun! We love having the 3 girls!
Keep going, momma!

Deborah said...

Congratulations, Cassi! I hate to admit that I didn't even know you were pregnant! I just found your blog on Liz Taylor's and was so excited. Adam is a beautiful little boy; it makes me way pumped to see our little boy in about four weeks! I hope you are all doing well. We miss you!

Lewis Times said...

Yeah! Such a cutie. Any tips of having 3 to share - note, I don't live next to ANY family. =)

Chase and Kaley said...

You did such an awesome job! All of those pics are so cute! We love Baby Adam!

The Partridge Family said...

So glad we live so close and get to see the real thing!

Amy said...

Totally cute video--love the song! Brock said "Baby" and "May May" all the way through it. So glad we get to live so close!

The Woolner Family said...

Aren't boys awesome? You done good guys.