Then later that day, we had a BBQ/swim party at the Partridge house. The pool water is getting warmer, along with the temperatures here in AZ, and it was a perfect day.
Sunday, the girls and I made Chris breakfast in bed, which consisted of a donut, bacon, and a banana. Not so exciting, but with church in the morning, there really wasn't time for anything else. After church we put Adam in his "matching" shirt with Chris. They look so cute together!
That evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa Long's for Sunday dessert night like we do each week. The lucky part was this time we had a fabulous Texas sheet cake to celebrate the day. Mmmmm, is all I have to say.
I am so grateful for all the Fathers around me. From my Dad who gave me life and filled it with love, to my Father-in-law who I trust with my life to bring babies into this world, to my wonderful, amazing husband who is my life. He is always helpful, kind, and loving. I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day to a GREAT father!
Post a Comment