Christmas this year was spent in Arizona. At the beginning of Christmas break I took a whirlwind quick trip with the kids to Las Vegas to see my parents. I left early Monday morning and was back to AZ by Tuesday night. Quick, but well worth the trip. Then we spent the rest of Christmas nice and relaxed. I love Christmas time. Seeing my tree up just makes me smile. I often spend quiet evenings once the kids are in bed with all the lights off and the Christmas tree lights on, just staring at the tree. Our tree is full of memories. The majority of the ornaments are ones that have been gathered over the years. So each year, we take a family picture in front of the tree with our Christmas Sunday best. The kids are getting so grown up!
 |
| The traditional Christmas family picture. |
Here are some pictures of our day spent together.
 |
| Looks like we have a nice treat out for Santa this year! |
 |
| Christmas morning before the kids came downstairs. Thanks Santa! |
 |
| Adam trying to be a present. |
 |
Santa brought things with wheels this year. The girls are getting used to the roller skates....
I think that'll take some time. |
We enjoyed a nice quiet morning in our home with our little family. Then we joined the rest of Chris's family for Grandma's Christmas and yummy food. I love being with family all day! Thanks to all for a wonderful Christmas day.
1 comment:
Santa told me he really liked his cookies
Post a Comment