Friday, August 5, 2011

Chris' 32nd Birthday

Let the celebrating continue! We have now come to Chris' birthday! With crazy family things happening in our lives, Chris' birthday was REALLY low key. I didn't even make a birthday cake. I just piled Oreos up and pretended I made a cake. See, really low key. Also, so low key, we didn't even celebrate on his birthday. August 3rd was a Wednesday, which means Chris had YM's mutual night to go to, so we waited until the 5th.

Presents! It looks like a "work polo shirt" year along with a couple DVDs from the siblings.
My mom and dad came into town to help me, and so we enjoyed homemade ice cream with the underwhelming Oreo "cake". Everything is better with homemade ice cream.
"Traditional" blowing out the candles picture. Obviously it's a little over exaggerated in this picture. :)
Happy Birthday, Chris!

No comments: