Monday, November 26, 2007

Taking a Break

It is official that it is time for a break. My last day of work was November 8th. Work has been getting increasingly less fun due to some things going on there, then add that with the girls are getting older and more difficult the day after I work to get enough sleep to not be a grumpy mom. These two things put together make it time to hang up my stethoscope for a while. I counted up my hours before giving my 2 weeks notice and I have enough hours to renew my license in 2009 when it expires. That makes my license good until 2011, so somewhere between now and then I need to do something to keep it up. Until then, I hope to enjoy my break and just enjoy being a mom!

1 comment:

The Woolner Family said...

Maybe you can deliver all the Chix babies--that should keep you pretty busy and keep things current.