
It must really be winter now. The temperatures have been dropping, and occasionally, the snow is falling. The girls had lots of fun a couple weeks ago making a snowman. Our "Frosty" didn't have a corn-cob pipe or a button-nose, but he didn't mind a bit. And it gave us something to do with our leaves. Megan also got to use her shovel to help out on the driveway. We're getting very close to finishing all our Christmas shopping. Katelyn so far has been a good secret keeper. She loves to help pick out things that Megan would like best.
We hope you're all having a happy holiday season, and staying warm wherever you are!
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
How fun! I have yet to get Abie to touch the stuff...someday...
Way to go Katelyn for keeping secrets. Just the other day I went to my brother's house. His youngest boy greeted me with "We got you a present and it's the Harry Potter movie!" Awesome. I love kids.
Where's another post? =)
Post a Comment