I know that there is a trade off when living in Arizona. The winters are nice and the summers are hot. But somehow, I just can't complain with mid-seventy degrees on January 16th. The girls and I went to the park today for 2 hours. We were all in short sleeves and it was gorgeous. I even got a little bit of a sunburn. It doesn't quite seem like winter except when I watch the news and realize it is freezing for most of the United States. All I can say is...come to Arizona.
5 comments:
You already know how much I want to! Love the family picture!
Love all the holiday photos, and the cute new family pic on the top of the blog.
That family picture is beautiful!
Ahh, to be in warm weather again. I can only handle winter through Christmas and then I get pretty darn impatient for spring to come. That is quite a nice Arizona perk.
I'm soooo jealous! So maybe I'll rub it in when it's not so bad here and really hot there...just kidding...I'm so glad you guys are doing so well out there! And my are your girls growing!
Post a Comment