Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adam Christopher Partridge

I'll post a real posting with pictures later when I have more time and I'm at home.  For now, I setup this little photo viewer (of my public web albums on Picasa).  You can click the magnifying glass in the corner of one of these album covers and then see all the pictures in the album.

Also, quickly here are the stats:
Adam Christopher Partridge
born: February 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM
weight:  8 lbs.
length: 21 inches

10 comments:

danakay said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Stephanie said...

YAYYYY!!!! So excited for you. . . and jealous. He looks so big!

Becky said...

So amazing and beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys! Babies are truly a miracle and you are an awesome woman!!!
Three is an adventure and so much fun! You can do it!

Russell said...

Congrats Chris. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Brett said...

Awesome, hopefully his cousin will be arriving soon :) Congratulations guys, we're glad everyone is happy and healthy!

The Woolner Family said...

Hooray for you and your beautiful baby boy. I can't wait to see more pictures. Good job Cassi.

Kristin Chesnik said...

Ahhhh! What a CUTIE! Congratulations! Adam has the lightest hair I have ever seen on a newborn!

Marnie said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that he arrived safe and healthy! We'll look forward to more pictures. (We sure miss you as neighbors)

Love,
The Goodrich's

Stephanie said...

That is the sweetest picture of Adam as your heading! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Cute new blog background--That is my favorite picture of Adam so far!