Monday, August 10, 2009

6 months ago....

Wow, Adam is now 6 months old. Time sure does go quickly. Here's the new list of things going on in Adam's world:
  • 16 pounds 9 ounces - by far the biggest of my babies
  • 28 inches - tall, tall, tall!
  • hair is coming in - almost white it's so blond and so wispy it just sticks straight up
  • crawls...although he really prefers to get somewhere where he can pull himself up to stand
  • goes from crawling to a sitting position like a pro
  • babbles/"talks" a lot - possibly channeling Katelyn
  • totally dislikes vegetables - really, he gags if I do not mix it with rice cereal to mask the flavor - I'm going to blame Grandpa Partridge on that one ;)
  • happy and smiley nearly all the time

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a really cute pictures. I'm excited that he and Noah can be buddies.

The Woolner Family said...

6 months! What the heck? Where does the time go? Next thing you know I'll be checking your blog and he'll be off on a mission.

Kristin Chesnik said...

Yeah Adam! You are growing up so beautifully!