Sunday, August 9, 2009
Vegas Vacation
We spent a week in Nevada with my family for a visit before Katelyn started school. We had a great time. It has been a year since we moved to Arizona, and because of moving, settling, and a new baby, it has also been a year since we have visited Vegas. My Grandma Basta and my sister and her girls were also visiting, so we had so much fun seeing everyone! Time was spent at the pool, visiting, card games (I think I might have won one), back to school shopping, yummy food, and loads of cousins. We had all the good intentions of pulling out the camera, but in the end we did not. The only photo evidence of the trip was on the ride home. Chris (while driving I might add) took a picture of the progress on the sky bridge over Hoover Dam. It is simply amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for coming! So fun! We look forward to seeing you at the end of December!!
Post a Comment