I know I say this every time I reach an age milestone, but I REALLY can't believe Adam is ONE! He is such a good baby. He started walking at 11 months, and is a pretty accomplished walker now. That is early for my kids. He still looks too small to be walking. Adam's favorite toy is a ball. I think I'll just claim that this is his first word. I made him an ice cream cake shaped like a basketball. We invited family over for dinner. Then when Chris got home from work, we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Of course, Adam loved his first introduction to cake. We just love having Adam in our family!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
My baby turned ONE!
I know I say this every time I reach an age milestone, but I REALLY can't believe Adam is ONE! He is such a good baby. He started walking at 11 months, and is a pretty accomplished walker now. That is early for my kids. He still looks too small to be walking. Adam's favorite toy is a ball. I think I'll just claim that this is his first word. I made him an ice cream cake shaped like a basketball. We invited family over for dinner. Then when Chris got home from work, we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Of course, Adam loved his first introduction to cake. We just love having Adam in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute cake! Looks like a fun day!
Wow, time flies! Glad to see you're blogging again--I have some serious catching up to do as well :)
The cake looks awesome! Sad we missed it.
Happy Birthday Adam! You had a GREAT cake!
Post a Comment