Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Discovery Club
Megan had her first day of school this year too! She is in a preschool called Discovery Club. I have heard great things about this preschool from friends in my neighborhood. Club is only for kids who are getting ready to enter Kindergarten the following school year and is 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Because of how Megan's birthday falls in the year, she will only get this one year of preschool before Kindergarten, so I wanted it to really get her ready. She has not been interested to this point in writing her name or her letters. She knows all of them, she just doesn't care about writing them when I suggest we work on it. I'm hoping this year, she will get a love of learning and enjoy her class. Good luck, Megan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment