Keeping the Celebration theme going, today we celebrated Amy's birthday by wearing new green shirts that magically appeared in this Happiest Place on Earth. We usually are running so fast first thing in the morning that we never stop for a classic "castle" picture, so this time we did. It's one of my favorites, especially since pictures of the whole family are rare (I'm usually the one behind the lens).
 |
| Smile big, this is for the blog! |
|
Near the castle is one of the places where a princess shows up sometime during the day. We found Ariel so the girls got to enjoy while Adam just explored.
 |
| Sometimes it is better above the sea! |
 |
| I see the girls over there, and I'm happier right here. |
After the fun at the castle, we met up and conquered Fantasyland. Adam got to ride with Cassi on the Casey Jr. Train.
 |
| I think I can...I think I can...escape! |
Katelyn and Megan still like to listen to "It's a Small World" to go to bed at nighttime, so we had to ride those quiet boats. It's also one of the few rides Mom likes to go on so it was a "whole fam" party (we take up at least two boats when we're all together like this).
 |
| Small world, the perfect quiet time at Big D |
I haven't been to Tom Sawyer's Island since it was overrun by Pirates. We didn't go there before the pirates either, but I was surprised how big it is. We assigned at least 1 adult to every couple kids. I snapped this shot of Joshua and Megan when they paused from running around.
 |
| We could tell you we're twins and you might believe us. |
 |
| At lunch, Adam figured out what to do with the boxes when they're empty. |
 |
| Have you ever noticed the fountain on the Autopia? |
 |
| See you tomorrow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment