Saturday, March 5, 2011

Go Diamondbacks!

This year we were lucky to get tickets to the AZ Diamondbacks spring training game against the Texas Rangers. All the Partridges were able to come. It was so much fun! Our seats were amazing. They were just a few rows up by 3rd base.
Adam is happy to be any place where there is a ball.

Katelyn with one of her favorite cousin's, Bryson. 

Me and Megan sporting our sunglasses.

Kaley, Chase, Scott, and Cheryl were on the first row. They were able to say hi to the players when they went to their lockers.
Note: When Adam comes down to sit with you, don't let him throw his ball onto the field, 
even if Grandpa is telling Adam to do it. It might make the security people mad. :)
Adam trying to pretend he's not tired and needs his nap.
When I took that picture of Adam laying on the ground, I obviously was paying attention to him and not the game. Seconds later, a foul ball came flying towards us and hit the seats in front of us. No one was hurt, but I'd have to say it was a little scary. By the sound of the ball hitting, I could tell it came at us fast.

All in all, good game. We even won thanks to the cheering of all the kiddos!

No comments: