Chris took the kids to Diamondback games this year.
Monday was Katelyn's turn:
 |
| That's a happy face! So fun to have a special daddy-daughter date . |
Tuesday Megan and Adam had their turn. Chris' Dad's office was welcoming a new doc and invited family to come along for the celebration. Katelyn wasn't able to come this night because of dance, that's why she got her own special night. Not sure how much Megan and Adam watched or enjoyed the game, but they had a fun time being there!
 |
| Hello Megan! Welcome to the game! |
 |
| Megan in the "All-you-can-eat Suite" |
 |
| Megan and Adam enjoying the suite. |
 |
| Megan and cousin Bryson |
 |
| Happy boys! |
1 comment:
I have been doing a horrible job of checking other people's blogs. You may have updated your blog a long time ago, but just thought I'd let you know that I love seing all the pictures and fun things you're up to!
Post a Comment