Monday, April 20, 2009

There is hope!

I just have to quickly report that I got 6 whole hours of sleep in a row last night!!! I can't even remember the last time I had more than 3 in a row. You can probably tell I have more energy, by all the blog posts today! :)

7 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

I love your family photo. Adam looks so cute and happy. It made me smile.

Heather said...

Hooray!!! That surely makes all the difference in the world. Congrats on making it to that milestone!

Becky said...

Funny how having that much sleep in a row makes such a huge difference! Hang in there!
And I love the family picture, too!

Stephanie said...

I love your family picture! Very cute.

Kristin Chesnik said...

Yeah for sleepy babies! Way to go Adam!

Anna and Jon said...

Wow, it's fun to see your cute family. 6 hours sounds dreamy.

Anonymous said...

Cassi,

I took a peek into your life today on your blog and was thrilled to see your sweet baby Adam. Your kids are so grown up and beautiful. I hope all continues to be well with you and your family.

Love, Aimee Gibby