Sunday, November 1, 2009

What to blog....hmmm

There have been so many things happen in our household since I blogged last. We had Labor Day, birthdays, parties, and some not so fun times mixed in with the good. I have been debating for a while whether or not to go private. I'd like to give the excuse that that is why I have not blogged in so long. (It could be part of it.) I have been worried about the amount of information we give and that this world is a crazy place. So, I have 2 options. I can avoid all specifics or I can go private. Since Chris and I like to use the blog right now as a kind of journal, we have decided to go private. I will change over in one week. If you would like to still read about our crazy life and see pictures of our cute kids, please send an email or post a comment that we can take offline and we will add you to the list. Then I will have no excuse to catch up once again!

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ad both of us!

Cori said...

Definitely add me! I love seeing what's new with your little ones.

danakay said...

Me, me! Please add me! :-)

Marnie said...

Add me too!

Kristin Chesnik said...

Add me in!

Lori Sacks said...

Add us, we miss you guys!!

Kirsten said...

Hey, definitely send me an invite please!! We are debating the same thing. Private is such a pain but at the same time privacy is important. Look forward to the updates!

Jennifer said...

Sign both of us up :)

Nate and Shannon Smith said...

IT is a good idea. I have thought about it a bunch. add me love to hear how you guys are doing!!

missy said...

aadd me too. please.

Chase and Kaley said...

Count us in for sure!!!

The Woolner Family said...

Better add me. You know the address.

rabnerfamily said...

I stumbled on to your blog through Heidi's and I have loved seeing your cute family. If you don't want to add me that is okay but it is fun to see the exciting lives of old friends. Shellie Rabner