Katelyn's school did a costume parade on Friday before Halloween. The Kindergarten through 3rd graders get to be in the parade and the rest of the school gets to watch the parade. Parents and kids get to come and watch the parade too. I was wisely informed by a friend that the younger siblings often dress up for the parade too (to watch, not participate). That made it a lot easier to get ready for school that morning because when Megan knew Katelyn was putting her costume on, Megan did not want to be left out!
Then on Halloween evening, we went again with the Partridge's to their neighborhood party. We enjoyed hot dogs and chili for dinner, games, and of course candy. We then went home to do a little trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood. Chris chose to stay home with Adam and answer our door, while I went with the girls around the neighborhood. We had so much fun seeing friends and the girls had fun getting candy! We then topped our evening off with one final trick-or-treat to Grandma-ma and Grandpa Ed's. The kids were thoroughly spoiled and enjoyed every minute of it. Now if only we could get rid of all the candy without eating all of it....
3 comments:
Look at that wave -- Katelyn is definitely a natural performer! And I love Megan's Minnie Mouse costume!
How cute! I love Halloween and dressing up!
How cute! I love Halloween and dressing up!
Post a Comment