Each year the dance company dances at a neighborhood Christmas party. It was so fun to see the girls do their dances that they have been working on. It was actually a cold night for Arizona, but the girls both did a really good job. Their favorite part is seeing Santa after their show is over. Katelyn informed me this year that, "that is really the real Santa mom." Good to know, Katelyn.
Then later in the month, Jeanne's School of Dance does a Christmas show with all of their studios. I have to say that our Chandler studio by far were the best looking ones up there. And, of course, the girls did a great job again on their dances. The recital show was the best of both, so we'll show the video of that one.
4 comments:
We all know Chandler has 2 of the best teachers out there!
The girls look so cute! It makes me excited for when Elizabeth gets old enough to dance :)
Good news, you only need to wait about 18 - 24 months to wait for that. But if you want to get one of the bet teacher in the world, you'll have to move south of the border. :)
There dances were SO cute. I could easily pick out Megan, but I'm not sure if I was looking at the right girl with Katelyn's group. I'll have to see it on the big screen sometime.
So cute!!! Katelyn is still obviously dance inclined. I love the "Rockett" bit. Once again, so sorry I haven't kept up with your blog--I really thought your hadn't updated, but I will be watching from now on!
Post a Comment