Here's rare footage of my mom. Don't be alarmed by the coats and blankets. The weather outside is AMAZING, but we're going to a show ON ICE, so even us AZ folks can figure that out!
We went a little early because they had a "Meet the Princess" including Tiana from "The Princess and the Frog." I'm glad we went as early as we did, because the line was short when we got there, and not short when we were done. This isn't a great picture, but it was a mass of people and I'm just glad those are my kids in the pic!
Here we are, seats 2-16. Although noone showed up to take seat 1, so that's where the coats and stuff we didn't end up using went!
Adam enjoyed the show too, and lasted until near the end of the second act. Cassi didn't miss any of the show, she just stood in the portal entrance and he was fine.
Here are just a couple more pics from the show. I had fun playing with the flash off and took way too many pictures. Ahhhh, the blessing of digital!
After the show timing worked out (and we were right next door) to go to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. I realized while we were Downtown that it had probably not been since my senior year that I'd been to the US Airways Center. Too long!
It was a fun show and outing. Super thanks to Mom and Dad for letting us all come with them.
It was a fun show and outing. Super thanks to Mom and Dad for letting us all come with them.
1 comment:
That's a really cute picture of Cassi and Adam!
Looks like a very fun time :)
Post a Comment