Friday, February 4, 2011

Adam turns 2!

My little boy turned 2! I can't believe he is that old. He is such a fun person to have in our house. He loves balls, trains, and Mickey Mouse. Because his birthday fell on a Thursday (long dance day for the girls), we celebrated his birthday on Friday. These are pictures on his birthday:
It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to.

That's the happy boy we know and love!
Since Adam loves Mickey Mouse, I went with a Mickey theme for his birthday celebration. Chris's family came over for cookies and ice cream and to open presents. Adam was excited about anything round and ball-like at his party. And the cookies were a hit!
Happy Birthday Adam!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Just in case you're wondering...I still look at your blog. :) It's been fun reading your updates, keep them coming.