Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dancing Queen

One of the reasons we were so excited to move to Arizona is that Katelyn could take dancing lessons at my aunt's studio, and have Amy or Kaley as her teacher. She has lots of fun in Amy's class, and even got to perform at the Arizona State Fair. Here's the full dance. She's the tall one in the middle.

It was a fun family outing.  Katelyn was excited to wear bright pink lipstick, and Megan danced along from her chair.  Afterwards, they each got to pick a ride before we had to head home.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's really good! I think she looks like she's the most on Q. Way to go!

Kristin Chesnik said...

What a FANTASTIC dancer! She is BY FAR the BEST! Elie and I really loved it!

Becky said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Dance pictures are thebest!

Lewis Times said...

I love the video - although for some reason it kept pausing on me - but she looked like the most "into it" by far!

Ryan said...

And so begins the most excellent dance recital video library! :)

Unknown said...

You Betcha!