Sunday, October 5, 2008

Katelyn loves school

Katelyn goes to preschool 4 days a week for 2 hours at our elementary school. I think she asked every day for about 3 weeks if it was her turn to go to school. Finally the day after labor day she had her first day of school. I didn't let her know that on the first day it was really just an open house and I was staying the whole time. She still loved it anyway.


Then she finally got her "real" first day. I don't think she even really looked back. She just said "bye mom" and kept walking.


Now Megan wants to stay too. She often puts her backpack on to drop Katelyn off. Last week, Megan almost walked in while saying "Megan go school". I had to carry her crying all the way back to the car. It's actually a little nice to have my clingy Megan want to do something without Mom or Dad...if only it really was her turn to stay at preschool!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute! Joshua also loves to wear a backpack (although he wears his more around the house). I can just see little Megan wanting to be just like her big sister!