Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our house


I finally have a picture to share of our new house. We still love it and we love being here. Oh, and I should add that the van is not mine. My parents got to visit for a few days, and that's my mom's van. We do realize though, that our time is soon coming to be van owners, just not today. I didn't add any pictures yet of the inside...it's still a work in progress! Most of the unpacking is done. I'm still working on the organization and decorating.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nice house. I'm glad you're settling in and things are going well. I can't believe you have SCORPIONS!!! Tell Katelyn happy birthday! Hard to believe she's already 5. I miss all of you!

The Woolner Family said...

Cute house. Looks like plenty of room for visitors. We'll be joining the ranks of minivan drivers soon as well. I'm looking forward to it.