Later this morning, we got to go parasailing. It was awesome! Cassi and I went out with Amy and Scott and the two older boys - Bradley and Bryson. For weight-balancing purposes, I went with Bryson, Scott went with Bradley, and Cassi went with Amy. It was so amazing up in the sky. It almost feels like you're just floating still up in the air, while the boat drives around below. The boys had a lot of fun with it too.
The quote of the day came from Bryson when we got back to the beach. "That was awesome! I'd pay fifty dollars to do that again!" (He didn't know that doesn't quite get him onto the boat. :)
Tonight saw another trip to Haagen-Dazs. Megan enjoyed her Chocolate-Chocolate Chip ice cream, and Katelyn had Vanilla on a Chocolate-dipped with sprinkles cone.
It seems the sugar may have affected Megan a little, and all the kids. They were pretty wild afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment