Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vacation - Day 5 (June 4)

Today we just relaxed at the pool in the morning. At lunch time, I brought Megan up to the room while Katelyn and Cassi went to the beach for a little while. About halfway through her peanut butter open-faced sandwich, I saw she was starting to daze a little. I watched her another minute and saw her sway as her eyes were drooping and closing. She fell asleep sitting up! I didn't grab the camera because I didn't want her to fall off the stool, but it was a priceless moment.

** Housing update: We're waiting until tomorrow for our buyers to meet with the realtor and discuss the offer.

The highlight for the day was dinner. We went to a Luau at the Sheraton at Black Rock, just down the beach from The Whaler where we're at. After quiet time, Cassi and the girls went down to the shopping area and found a new hawaiian dress for Katelyn.


On the way over, we saw a cool rainbow.


We let the kids run around a little before finding our table.




During the evening, there were some really cool sunset shots.



The show at the luau was really fun. Katelyn said the dancing was awesome. I think my vote goes to the fire dancer. Katelyn and some cousins went up and did the hula on stage for a little while. I'll try to post some video from it. Katelyn picked this dancer as her favorite.

1 comment:

The Woolner Family said...

That's a whole lotta posting. Nice job. Congrats on the house!! When does that mean you move? My brother, Joel, is moving to Mesa the end of the month.