On the way home, we grabbed our last couple shots for our Hawaiian Scavenger Hunt (G - golf course, and V - Verizon). Cassi and I volunteered to be in charge this year. Everyone has to find a picture of something from every letter of the alphabet. Adjectives are not allowed. It's been fun to take extra pictures this week. Today is the deadline to finish and submit all the pictures to us. Over this week, I'll compile them and we'll announce the winners next Friday. It should be fun.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Vacation - Day 9 (June 8)
Today was a pretty calm Sunday. We remembered our camera today, so we got a couple nice family pictures, and the girls got to wear leis for their own picture. Mom and Dad posed for a shot this week too.



On the way home, we grabbed our last couple shots for our Hawaiian Scavenger Hunt (G - golf course, and V - Verizon). Cassi and I volunteered to be in charge this year. Everyone has to find a picture of something from every letter of the alphabet. Adjectives are not allowed. It's been fun to take extra pictures this week. Today is the deadline to finish and submit all the pictures to us. Over this week, I'll compile them and we'll announce the winners next Friday. It should be fun.

On the way home, we grabbed our last couple shots for our Hawaiian Scavenger Hunt (G - golf course, and V - Verizon). Cassi and I volunteered to be in charge this year. Everyone has to find a picture of something from every letter of the alphabet. Adjectives are not allowed. It's been fun to take extra pictures this week. Today is the deadline to finish and submit all the pictures to us. Over this week, I'll compile them and we'll announce the winners next Friday. It should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys have been posting about your fun vacation! I have totally been living vicariously through you guys this past week! :-)
Post a Comment